- 05.07.2020 – 05.07.2020
- 15:00 UTC – 15:00 UTC
- Türkçe sayfa için tıklayınız!
Time / Date
First Weekend of July - Starting 15:00 UTC 04.07.2020 Ending 15:00 UTC 05.07.2020
All valid hamradio operators limited with the legal allowed frequencies according to their country rules.
VHF 6M (50-52 MHz) VHF (144-146 Mhz ) and UHF ( 430-440 Mhz ).
SSB, CW, FM according to IARU Region I Band Plan
- Single Operator: SSB, CW, FM seperate logs for each band.
- Multi Operators: SSB, CW, FM seperate logs for each band.
- Logs may include multiple bands. But if the station applies for single band category , the other logs will be used as check logs.
- For single band operators, there is mainly two categories. All mode(CW/SSB/FM) and only FM.
||Multiband (All mods)
||Multiband (All mods)
||Single Band (FM)
Single Band (All mods)
Do not forget to add all operator callsigns in the log on Multi Operator categories.
RS and RST (59 veya 599), All logs will be starting from 001 for each band + 6 digits Locator
It is possible to have other contests in same dates. All stations replying to contest call will be valid if they provide a serial + locator information.
Calculations will be based on distance and mod.
- 50-52 Mhz = 1 Points/km
- 144-146 Mhz = 2 Points/km
- 430-440 Mhz = 3 Points/km
Additional multipliers for CW = x3 , SSB= x2 and FM x1 points
Final scores will be sum of all points according to the categories applied.
- No repeater, echolink or Hotspots contacts accepted. All contacts should be simplex direct communication
- No digital mods (FT8, JT65 etc) allowed
- No DMR, C4FM etc digital radios allowed. All qsos should be analog.
- For single operator category, Non Turkish operators should have minimum 5 TA-TB-TC-YM stations in their corresponding band.
- For single operator category, Non Turkish operators should have minimum 8 TA -TB-TC-YM stations in their corresponding band.
- Logs should be submitted in EDI format.
- Serial numbers will be started from 001 for each band.
- If applying for FM only, there should be no SSB/CW contacts included in the logs. If there is, points should be set to 0 on calculation.
- Only one QSO per callsign is allowed for each band even for different mods. It means it is not alloed to QSO with same station same band with FM and SSB etc.. If it is made. Only highest multipler QSO will be calculated
- Only a single category for Multiple Operators category. There is no Mod/Band seperation
- For single operators;
- a.Single Band FM Only( 3 seperate band categories)
- b.All Bands FM Only
- c.All Mods Single Bands ( 3 seperate band categories)
- d.All Mods all Bands
Deadline for sending logs will be 31st July 2020. Logs should be sent to email@example.com address in EDI format.
UDC file that should be used for this contest is uploaded to N1MM site and TRAC site. Please download the new version of TA_VHF_UHF contest udc file if you downloaded before.
Certificates will be prepared and send to all applicants
If needed you can contact via firstname.lastname@example.org address.
TA VHF-UHF Contest Manager